On March 2nd, David Nathan attended the memorial service honoring the late Nancy Wilson, who passed on in December 2018. We discuss that celebration of Nancy’s life as well as who was in attendance. In addition, we share the first time each of us had discovered her music as well as David’s recollections of his interviews and discussions with Ms. Wilson. All this and Nancy’s music too on this edition of Soul Talkin’
Recent features and articles
- SOUL TALKIN’ with David Nathan & Kevin Goins: TRIBUTE TO THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF EARTH, WIND & FIRE
- SOULMUSIC HALL OF FAME – Voting for next round of nominations now open! You can vote right here!
- Hamish Stuart (Average White Band) 2019 SoulMusic.com Interview
- Motown Spotlight – April/May 2019
- biSoultennial – Vote for your Top Ten Memphis Soul Songs!